Any person of India who is working under any category in Central or state government or in semi-government or in private firm, all farmers, all public community and all those persons who are somehow consumer can be the member of UPBHOKTA ADHIKAR SANGATHAN (Consumer Rights Organisation).
Upbhokta Adhikar Sangathan whose work area is whole India. Any person who is citizen of India can be member of this organisation.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
- PATRON MEMBER – The person who pays Rs 1,000 or more with filled application form will be allowed to become a patron member of the Organization. An identity card will be provided to the member.
(Note – Patron member will be the member of their divisional patron board.)
- LIFE TIME MEMBER – The person who pays Rs 300 or more with filled application form will be allowed to become a life time member of the Organization. An identity card will be provided to the member.
To become member of UAS India you have following ability
- 1. Person should not be less than 18 years of age.
- 2. Person should be a citizen of India.
- 3. Person should pledge to follow the rules of the organization.
- 4. Person should be of Good character.
- 5. Person should be a consumer as per Consumer Protection Act.
By becoming a member of UAS India, you are entitled to
- 1. You are able to work freely.
- 2. Handling of your complaints without charges (free)
- 3. An Identity card for Life Members on production of stamp size photo.
- 4. A Free copy of UAS India constitution and memorandum of rules and regulations on demand.
- 5. Free Guidance and advice.
- 1. 1. In case of death
- 2. In case of madness
- 3. In cases of not submitting the payable fee to the organization.
- 4. In case of resignation if accepted.
- 5. In case of character flaw or indiscipline, if executive Committee's take a decision to discontinue the membership.
If you want to member of our organisation Please Click Here
Please Click Here to download your application form